{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Friday, October 8, 2010

Today I Overcame Fear...

I have this strange fear of posting on forums and just the internet in general.  I'm sure it goes back to my fear of being judged by people who don't know me. Rational,... probably not! But real to me....   In August I made my first post here, but then the fear took over and I haven't posted since.... So today I am facing those fears head on. How? In short I joined a great group of  lampworkers called Fire Divas who  support each other in their day to day journey selling Lampwork beads and jewelry on the internet.  To be part of this group it is expected to post, post, and then post more.  My simplistic version, but in essence what they are doing is creating exposure and visibility on the internet for everyone on the team.  So not only will I be posting pictures of my stuff, but I'll also post pictures of their beautiful beads and jewelry!  And of course musings into my everyday life....I invite you take this journey with me!
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

The month of October is designated as Breast Cancer Awareness month.  To support the efforts of research I am donating 25% of all my Etsy sales in the month of October to the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.
"Whats In My My Garden" 2010    

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sterling Silver Price Market

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews