{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Headed Home!

Well, we finished the One of a Kind with a great showing.  Had a chance to see old friends, and met some really cool new ones!  We're on the road in the morning to go home....Can't wait to sleep in my own bed.

News from the Fire Divas

I don't know about you, but I always wonder if I've chosen a gift that someone will really like and not want to re-gift. I'm gratified when my gifts are thought to be useful, are treasured, and count this one as a bonus..., bring back fond memories of the occasion! Gifting items that include lampwork beads help to ensure I can please the recipient of my gifts.  I've made "helpful" fan pulls for an arthritic aunt, a cherished "Mothers Day" necklace for my mother,  and "really cool with a kick" bracelets for my budding " fashion-ista" granddaughters, ( their description).   What impressionable gifts might you make with these Fire Diva Lampwork beads????  Happy Shopping!

Maybeads
Lara Lutrick
giapet
Amy Sims Designs
Holly's Folly Glass
Silver River Glass
EmaKaye
Tease Beads
L.A. Jewelry Designs
Shepherd Creations
River's Edge Glass
Glass Art by Melanie
Spawn of Flame
Ashlyn Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sterling Silver Price Market

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews