{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm in love with collage!

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted! But I've been getting ready for th holidays,...4 galleries, one major show in chicago, and getting new stuff on etsy...I've awfully remiss on getting new things up.

I've worked doing some collage work off and on for a number of years, but never felt really good about my work. It was ok, but it was missing what I call original work. I would find lovely papers, and images,...but they weren't mine. Don't get me wrong, I didn't use other work without permission, but I used a lot of artist papers and free or purchased clip art. But now.....(drum roll)....I"m doing my own painting of images and feeling really pleased with my work...

Here are some of the images....





 In both images only the flowers were not done by me.  Just a taste of what I'm doing.  Those are acutally napkin flowers!
These are the bezels they will go into.....Still need some work. these are just the first phase .  Still have to do more patina work, and finishing touches.

Off to complete the rest of my work!  Don't for get to check out the Fire Diva's FaceBook Fan Page...Loads of beautiful beads!

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sterling Silver Price Market

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews