{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Treasury Tuesdays

So I'm thinking that I might be better at blogging  if I had just a bit more structure.  Often there's so much that I want to say that  I get overwhelmed and of course then nothing gets posted.  I've decided that each day will have a special theme.  I may not always post every day and I may not completely stick to this "theme" schedule" but it will help to keep me posting.. and that's my goal.  ;-) ... so today is "TREASURY TUESDAY".

I love doing treasuries... I get a kick at oogling the colors and the ingenuity of each of the artists.  Late last night I did one because I'm longing for Spring.... So check out the goodies I found early this morning!


Spring Fever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sterling Silver Price Market

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews