{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Addicted!


 


Gotcha!.... didn't I??  Bet you thought this was going to be "juicy" or maybe something "lewd and/or lascivious"??? LOL.  NOT!!!!  But I do have an addiction of sorts.  I love messages, graffitti, inspirational notes, anything that makes me laugh, pushes my limits, motivates, kicks me into gear... or just makes me feel good!  My source? ....Pinterest!

I love it!  My favorite part are the messages...So today no more text... Just Pinterest....
I want to be this woman........ ;-)

Following are "repins" from my "Wish I Said That" board......

* Warning  some of the information presented may be "risque".....

  
Someone obviously "peeped"  my hole card...
                                                                                         
Definitely one to think about... and take heed!        
Plus it's really pretty... Must do a bead in these colors!

Mothers? Are you listening?
Thank you!  You know who you are!

And i have to end with this one... Not sure my Pastor would approve...but it had me on the floor rolling...with tears!


Have a Pinterest Day!

14 comments:

  1. Great quotes!!! love them all and all so true!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL! some of these were great! especially the last one!

    Although it feels like a lot of work, are you sure it`s only 4 muscles??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the one about the phone number, how very true sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some good ones there! I am just starting out in the Pinterest world :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great!! I'm going to be re-pinning a few, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last one made me laugh too!! Thanks, I needed that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. uniquecozytreasures- Love it! Thanks for sharing those words of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny! Did you change the design of your blog? If you havent then Im saying it now... Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all those quotes, and of course the last one is the best! LOL.

    Krystal - http://bellystickers.blogspot.com/
    Following from promotional frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun stuff! Just right for a long day at work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha too cute!! Love the quotes and don't worry, I won't tell your pastor

    ReplyDelete

Sterling Silver Price Market

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews