{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Give Back Sunday

Sundays are now going to be my  "Give Back Sunday".   Every week I will find somthing that will be marked down  25% - 50%  every Sunday throughout this year for 24 hours only. It'll be my way of saying thank you to all my wonderful customers and friends for continually supporting me, encouraging me, and let's be honest....buying from me!


So today, right now , all e-book tutorials ( I only have two right now, but more coming) will be marked down 50% until 8:30 am , Monday, October 18, 2010.


Big Lip Fish Tutorial

Wired Leaves and Beads Tutorial

    



Click the link below to see more of my items in my Etsy Shop.
http://www.uglyducklingbeads.etsy.com" target="_blank"> handmade lampwork beads</a>


Have a great day!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sterling Silver Price Market

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews